18-19 September 2018 in Cologne - Germany
- Implementation of GMP in an excipient manufacturing site
- Qualification and auditing of suppliers
- Analytical data and certificates of analysis for excipients
- The European Pharmacopoeia’s General Methods Modernisation Programme
- USP – Strategies and Opportunities for Excipient Standard Setting
- Particulate matter in pharmaceutical starting materials and drug products
- Regulatory and technical challenges for excipients in parenteral formulations
- Formulation topics
This year again, we offer you to arrange your individual conference focus
(Workshops will run in parallel two times. You will have the opportunity to participate in 2 workshops.)
How to implement appropriate GMPs in an excipients manufacturing site
- "What brings you from ISO 9001 to "Excipient GMP"
How to use IPEC GMP principles to manage suppliers
- "The use IPEC Guidelines in qualification and auditing of excipient suppliers"
Analytical data and COAs of suppliers
- "How to enable pharma industry to outsource excipient testing to suppliers"
Connect and collaborate:
Don't miss this opportunity to meet with colleagues and potential business partners throughout the industry.
Just click on the link and register directly online: Registration
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Cologne!