The Marketing Communications Specialist reports to the Global Director of Marketing Communications and is responsible for all assigned marketing communications projects, internal and external, inclusive of literature, advertising, website content development and management, social media and automated marketing campaigns. The incumbent will provide input to market communication plans and promotional objectives while being the lead for implementation of digital marketing initiatives.
• Provide input and support effective delivery of Global market communication plan and promotional objectives.
• Develop as Global SME for the Digital Marketing Platform, from implementation through enablement to ensure effective and efficient execution of marketing automation.
• Collaborate with Website Editor/Digital Analyst to develop and execute digital marketing materials to add value to existing customer base (Protect) and support new business development (Grow).
• Consult with regional stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of digital marketing initiatives, meeting corporate guidelines and global strategic goals
• Liaise with the Business and Technical Groups to create and deliver content for marketing materials including website, blog, case studies, press releases, and brochures
• Write clear, persuasive, creative, original content; execute revisions to existing pieces.
• Deliver design components, and final deliverables for new product launches, existing product promotions, videos, press releases, advertisements, social medial and automated marketing campaigns in line with corporate guidelines.
• Deliver all relevant marketing communication materials to regions, meeting corporate standards, on schedule and within budget.
• Assist with other marketing activities as needed, including the promotion of trade shows and customer events; provide guidance and design materials that meet regional objectives aligned with corporate communication and marketing standards.
• Monitor and analyze relevant data for all activities to evaluate marketing program effectiveness and ROI.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical discipline with at least 5 years B2B experience, ideally within the Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrate B2B Digital Marketing understanding and ability to deliver a cross-channel, multi-platform digital marketing campaign.
• Demonstrate ability to gather information and create compelling written content/copy for brochures, data sheets, website, and presentations.
• Track record of planning, defining and directing effective marketing communications programs across all media; including webinars and video.
• Strong sense of graphic presentation principles and design, with good PowerPoint skills.
• Experience working with Photo Shop, Adobe Professional and website platforms such as Word Press or Joomla would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• Ability to work independently, while functioning and contributing as part of a matrix organization.
• Domestic and international travel requirement of 10%.