April 30 - May 1, 2018 in Boston, MA
Harnessing Scientific Innovations and R&D Efficiency through Refined Sourcing & Procurement Strategies
The 2nd Annual Advanced R&D Sourcing & Procurement in Pharma will return to Boston in April!
Building on the successful conversations in 2017, we will continue to explore the rapidly transforming R&D procurement space, helping the community to:
- Understand how best to manage supplier diversity and tail spend
- Define tactics to handle early drug discovery and preclinical R&D sourcing and category management
- Reshape partnership model with suppliers to enhance value and innovations
- Assess and be equipped with technology platforms to gain insights for strategic procurement objectives
- Challenge and be inspired with best practices of R&D procurement
Mark these 2 days on your calendar as we guarantee you’ll leave with actionable and practical takeaways to revive your R&D procurement practice – enabling you to help your R&D team to drive scientific development!
The current and future way of sample logistics
What is your current way of organizing sample demands of your potential customers? Are you happy with the efforts put in and results achieved?
Has the sample procedure in the pharmaceutical excipient industry changed a lot over the past decades? Apart from some particular online tools of some manufacturers?