- A ‘taster’ session on designing taste-masked oral paediatric formulation prototypes and how to plan their palatability assessment
- Biopharmaceutics evaluation of food effects in paediatric medicines development for products co-administered with Food
- 10 years of European paediatric regulation and formulation: any news?
- Off patent of the radar? Scoping the needs for paediatric formulation of old medicineTaste masking and taste testing
- Pharmaceutical cocrystals: recent advances, current challenges and unrealised opportunities in paediatric drug formulation
- The birth of PaedForm: a pan-European Paediatric Formulary by EDQM
- Administration devices for pediatrics
- Acceptability and palatability studies in PIPs and MAA
- Infacort®: A PUMA application success Story
- Age appropriateness of formulations
Success/pitfalls of dispersible tablets in developing countries: lessons learn from PAEDS TB FDC dispersible tablets
The gastrointestinal environment in paediatrics: what do we (not) know?
Biopharmaceutics evaluation of solid dispersion-based paediatric dosage forms – The new frontier